- Exceptional 2 bedroom 2 bathroom garden apartment
- Newly refurbished
- 23'8 (7.2m) Open plan kitchen / living room
- Double doors to front patio
- 2 Bedrooms to the rear overlooking the garden
- Shower Room
- White 'L' shaped kitchen
- 50' Rear garden with large terrace and steps up to a raised area
- 708 sq.ft (65.8sq.m) excluding store and reduced height area
- Planning permission for conservatory extension of approx 100sq.ft
A stunning contemporary two bedroom apartment with an exceptional 50' rear garden in this central Notting Hill location.
This stunning apartment has been fully refurbished in a light, contemporary style. To the front is the bright, open living space with south facing French doors filling the space with light and opening on to a small patio area. To the rear are two bedrooms, both with sliding glass doors opening out to the exceptional garden – 50 feet in length over three tiers. Including a decked seating area, a main mid-section of easy maintenance lawn beyond and a large raised decked area to the back, perfect for BBQs and sun lounging – the ideal, extensive, outdoor space for kids to play in or for outdoor entertaining. This fabulous apartment is well placed in this extremely popular, central, Notting Hill location.
Westbourne Grove runs through the heart of Notting Hill with many of the area’s most fashionable boutiques and restaurants lined up along it. The property is just to the west of Chepstow Road, a short walk from the transport links of Notting Hill Gate.