- Sympathetic restoration and conversion of this Grade II listed former Edwardian school house
- Very centrally located in the Historic town of Hertford (250m)
- Easy walking distance to Hertford train station (200m)
- Second floor
- Opportunity to create your own luxurious 2 bedroom top floor apartment
- The space has been left open
Sympathetic design and workmanship led to the complete restoration and conversion of this Grade II listed Edwardian property to 6 bespoke one, two and three bed apartments individually designed to create an ambiance in keeping with the historical setting.
Set within the historic former Christ’s Hospital School site is this truly elegant and spacious top floor apartment. The property offers generous proportions with high ceilings and bright, spacious living areas – including a magnificent living room with a fully equipped kitchen, 2 bedrooms and 2 luxury bathrooms (1 en-suite). Externally there are 2 allocated parking spaces.