- New 2 bed 2 bath top floor apartment
- Help to Buy available
- Individually designed fully fitted kitchen
- Integrated Neff appliances
- Quartz worktops and upstands
- Bathrooms feature marble tiled floors and showers
- Oiled European natural oak flooring
- Original features to flat and common parts
- Audio visual entryphone system
- Hertford East Station is within 300m as is the town centre
- 2 allocated parking spaces
Sympathetic design and workmanship led to the complete restoration and conversion of this Grade II listed Edwardian property to 6 bespoke apartments individually in keeping with the historical setting.
Set within the historic former Christ’s Hospital School site is this truly elegant and spacious top floor apartment. The property offers generous proportions with high ceilings and bright, spacious living areas – including a magnificent living room with a fully equipped kitchen. There are 2 bedrooms and 2 luxury bathrooms (1 en-suite). Externally there are 2 allocated parking spaces.
Hertford is a historic market town situated in the East Hertfordshire countryside at the confluence of Four rivers, The Lee, Mimram, Beane & Rib.
Located 20 miles north of London, Hertford dates back to the 10th Century and is the County town of Hertfordshire.
Hertford is a popular commuter town with fast transport links to London. It has two railway stations. Hertford East which connects to Liverpool Street in under 50 minutes and Hertford North, which connects to Kings Cross and Moorgate in 35 minutes. The main bus station is at Bircherley Green, attached to the shopping centre 5 minutes walk from Hertford East railway station. There are two main cycleways in Hertford eastwards through Hartham to Ware along the River Lee and beyond and westwards to Welwyn Garden City.
The picturesque town retains its original medieval layout. The town centre has over 200 shops, a modern theatre, cinema, art gallery and a fantastic choice of pubs and restaurants. Also in the town are the remains of the original Hertford Castle. A number of events take place in the Castle grounds each year organized by Hertford Town Council.
• Individually designed fully fitted kitchens made to order in Italy from the Infinity range.
• 22mm thick gloss lacquered doors in white or taupe
• Integrated Bosch appliances
• Quartz worktops and upstands
• Painted glass splash backs
• Beautifully designed traditional Stile bathrooms
• Back to wall WC
• Victorian pedestal white basin
• British traditional Stile chrome taps
• Marble tiled floors & showers
• Ceramic tiled walls
• Black granite vanity tops
• Fitted mirrors
• Chrome towel rails
• Neutral décor throughout
• Oiled European natural oak engineered boards
• Large format porcelain tiles
• White satin internal doors
• High ceilings
• Original features
• Carpeted flooring to upper floors and stairs
• Porcelain tiles to ground floors
• Interior lighting
• Audio-video entry phone
• Allocated parking
• Bicycle store
• Beautifully landscaped grounds