- Spectacular penthouse apartment with large 55' south and west facing roof terrace
- Double volume ceiling heights to main reception room, dining room and master bedroom
- Direct private lift access
- Master bedroom with dressing room, en-suite bathroom and galleried study
- 2 further bedrooms with en-suite dressing rooms and bathrooms
- Large 'L' shaped reception room 44'5 (13.55m) x 32'3 (9.85m)
- Dining room for 16 people and a separate family room
- 24hr concierge
- Leisure facilities including swimming pool, gym and sauna
- Secure private underground garaging for 2 cars
- Luxury kitchen/breakfast room
- 55' entertaining terrace overlooking large communal garden
A truly unique apartment which benefits from double volume ceiling heights in the main reception room, dining room and master bedroom.
The property has been beautifully appointed throughout and the accommodation comprises a reception hall, double reception room, dining room, study/family room, kitchen/breakfast room, separate utility room, two guest wc's, master bedroom with fully fitted dressing room, en-suite luxury bathroom and galleried study area, two further bedrooms both with dressing rooms and en-suite bathrooms and a large (55'x 25'7) south and west facing terrace. There is direct lift access and the apartment extends to 5,138 sq ft (477.3 sq m).
In addition parking for 2 cars is provided in a secure underground parking facility. This landmark development also offers a 24 hour concierge service together with excellent leisure facilities including swimming pool, gym, sauna and CCTV.
Kenwood House and Hampstead Heath are approximately 1 km away. Highgate Village is within 2.7km and East Finchley Underground station is approximately 1 km away.