- Freehold house in Prime central village location
- Four bedrooms, three bathrooms (one en-suite) and a separate guest WC
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Double volume reception room with doors leading to raised terrace
- Galleried mezzanine home office
- Private rear garden
- Separate private entrance that could enable the ground floor to be a self-contained one bedroom flat or private consulting room
- Moments away from from Hampstead High Street and Underground Station
- Within five minutes walk of Hampstead Heath
An opportunity to purchase a spacious four bedroom semi-detached modern house, designed by the renowned Hampstead architect Ted Levy, comprising 2,277 square feet (212 sq m), located in the heart of Hampstead Village, a stone's throw from Hampstead High Street and Underground Station.
This spacious and light filled home is offered in good condition throughout and provides flexible accommodation arranged predominantly over three levels.
In addition to the lateral living that this unique home affords, additional features include a double volume 23' reception room with vaulted ceilings and a mezzanine study. A separate entrance at street level could enable the ground floor to be utilised as a self-contained one bedroom flat or private consulting room.
The house has the additional benefit of gated off street parking for two cars, a patio garden and an elevated terrace.
Viewing strictly by appointment through the owner's sole agents GA Residential on 020 3637 4477.