- Double fronted detached Victorian house in prime Village location
- New restoration including new roof, new kitchen and new bathrooms to principal bedrooms
- 5 Principal Bedrooms with 3 En-suite bathrooms
- 4 Reception rooms and kitchen to the ground floor
- Private rear and side gardens
- Garage and off street parking
- Separate studio with bathroom and kitchenette which can be used as two additional garages
- Spectacular roof terrace with views over London
- 2 minutes walk to the Heath and the High Street
Newly restored double fronted detached period house located in this prime village location betwixt the Heath and the High Street.
Originally built in 1872 this lateral low built double fronted detached house has recently been the subject of major restoration works whilst still retaining an abundance of period character and charm. The house occupies a prominent corner position at the junction of Kemplay Road and Pilgrim's Lane providing a two minute walk to both the Heath and the High Street.The recent renovation includes a new roof and roof terrace, new kitchen, new layout to the upper floors which now all feature large luxury en-suite bathrooms and a new guest WC to the first floor. The roof terrace catches the sun most of the day and offers views over London. There are also new wooden floors to the ground, first and second floors.The lower ground floor which has natural light from three directions features three rooms which can be used as bedrooms, reception rooms or as a home office and a large newly fitted plant room. There is also a utility room which features a dog bath. This floor can be approached either from within the house or via its own separate entrance.The attractive Victorian exterior is screened from the road by four mature Lime trees and surrounded by established gardens. In addition to the main house there is a detached building with a single garage and a separate double studio with kitchen and bathroom. This also has the benefit of two sets of garage doors and therefore could provide an additional two garages. There is also off street parking in front of the studio/garage.The house has private gardens to the front, rear and side elevations providing ample garden space.