- Two bedroom, 1 and a half bath, both en-suite
- Large 32'6 front to back open plan reception room / kitchen
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Fully fitted wardrobes
- New 125 year lease
- Recent back to brick renovation with steel framed construction
- Independent gas central heating
- Modern double glazed casement windows throughout
- Contemporary kitchens with stone worktops & Miele/Siemens appliances
- Luxury bathrooms with Hans Grohe & Gerberit taps and cisterns
- Acoustic lined engineered wood flooring
- Video entryphone
A special 2 bed 1/2 bath apartment on the second floor of the luxury development.
The flat features an impressive 32'6 front to back open plan reception room / kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, bedroom 2 with en-suite WC.
The development has been completed to a high specification and is located within The Westbourne Conservation Area, part of the West London district of Notting Hill.
Notting Hill is at the heart of London’s cultural influence. The backdrop to the famous Notting Hill feature film and home to many famous personalities, the area prides itself on its fashionable status. Westbourne Grove runs through Notting Hill, an illustrious and renowned avenue for its designer fashion boutiques and luxury brand flagship stores. Many of the lanes and major roads in Notting Hill display distinct architectural style and feature, something which has become synonymous with the prestige of the area. With the famous Portobello Road Market in touching distance you can explore antiques and boutique pieces that define London’s lifestyle. Today the market lends itself to an array of eccentric yet original items.
The area is known for its attractive terraces of large Victorian town houses such as St Stephens Gardens and enjoys high-end shopping and restaurants particularly around Westbourne Grove and Clarendon Cross.
The house is within 450m of Westbourne Park tube station and within 1000m of Notting Hill Gate shops and transport facilities.
The shops and restaurants in Westbourne Grove are within 400m.