- Gated private road with 24/7 security
- Grand reception hall with sweeping staircase
- 31' x 27' Drawing Room with full height wood fireplace surround
- 20' x 18' Conservatory / Family room approached from hall and kitchen
- Dining Room
- Panelled study
- Custom built kitchen / breakfast room with separate utility room
- Master bedroom suite with 2/3 dressing rooms and large bathroom
- 7 further bedrooms all with en-suite bathrooms
- Reception area to top floor with balcony to the front of the house
- Leisure area with large pool
- 28' x 20'Games room/ Gym, Sauna, Steam Room and 2 changing rooms
- Gated Carriage driveway
- Double integral garage
- Exceptional west facing landscaped gardens
- Large plot extending to 0.54 acre
- Air conditioning and under floor heating
One of Kenwood's most distinguished and elegant residences set in this renowned private road protected by CCTV and a 24 hour guard operated security gate.
This magnificent house offers over 11,300 sq.ft of well planned accommodation set in over half an acre of grounds including an indoor swimming pool and leisure complex with gymnasium / games room and features a wonderful 165' landscaped west facing garden. This premium plot extends to 0.54 acre.
Grand reception hall leads to the 4 principal reception rooms including the drawing room, dining room, study, family room and the kitchen/breakfast room which in turn leads to the utility room. There are 2 guest cloakrooms. Three of the reception rooms (drawing room, family room and kitchen) all open out onto the rear garden.
There is a large open double aspect landing providing views to the front and over the rear garden.
The stand alone master bedroom encompasses a large sleeping area with a private balcony overlooking the rear garden, 2/3 dressing rooms and a large bathroom.
There are 3 other bedroom suites.
4 bedrooms all with en-suite bathrooms, secondary kitchen / second utility room and a double aspect reception area with balcony overlooking the front of the house with far reaching views over Highgate Golf Course.
Lower Ground Floor
Large leisure area with private indoor swimming pool, bar with a lower terrace with steps up to the main garden. There is also a large games room. There is also a good changing area with sauna and steam room.
Integral double garage which provides access to the 2 plant rooms.
Landscaped 165’ west facing garden mostly laid to lawn rear garden. Landscaped discreetly into the garden is a screened potting shed with lawn mower garage as well as a children’s playhouse and summer house.
Viewings are strongly recommended by the vendors principal agent. Please call Grant Alexson on 020 3637 4477 / 07803 49 3000.