GA PROPERTY CONSULTANCY LTD T/A GA RESIDENTIAL
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
GA Property Consultancy Limited may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are aware of any changes.
INFORMATION GATHERED BY US
The following information are examples of what we may collect directly from you:
- Postal address
- Contact information, including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode
- Details of your requirements
- Vendors & Purchaser ID may be collected automatically (as set out in our Money Laundering Policy Statement on our website)
- Future communication
HOW WE WILL USE THIS INFORMATION
We require this information to:
- Understand your needs and to provide you with a good service
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our services and marketing
- We may also periodically send emails and information by post about properties on the market which we think may be of interest to you, using the contact information that you provided
- Occasionally, we may also use your information to contact you for marketing purposes. In this instance, we may contact you by email, phone, fax or by post.
SECURITY / LEGITIMATE INTEREST
GA Residential will only process your information in pursuance of our legitimate interest if we receive any requests related to, for example, a product or service, a call-back, or specific marketing materials; we will use your personal information to fulfill your request. Where we need to manage your account and protect you against or identify possible fraudulent transactions, we will do so in accordance with our legal obligation placed on us under law. We will seek consent from you if we need to process your data solely for identification purposes.
To ensure meaningful consent is obtained from you, GA Residential will provide you with reasonable notice ensuring that your consent is provided on an informed basis. We do not sell your personal information to marketers outside of GA Residential. We share your personal information within GA Residential and as described in this statement.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Occasionally, our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over other websites and that we cannot be held responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites. Please also be aware that such sites are not governed by this privacy statement and we recommend that you review the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the new General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR). If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to GA property Consultancy Limited.