- Development site with planning permission for 8 flats
- Immediately available
- Gross external measurement 1,842 sq m/19,827sq ft
- Net internal sales area 1,323 sq m/14,241sq ft
- Underground parking for 14 cars
- Section 106 Agreement completed on 12 November 2019
- Original planning received on 20 June 2018
- Full details available upon request or on the Barnet Planning website
A rare opportunity to acquire a development site with the benefit of planning permission for 8 flats on The (world renowned) Bishops Avenue, Hampstead Garden Suburb, London N2 0BN.
The Section 106 Agreement was completed on 12 November 2019. This is the date that planning is deemed to have commenced.
The image has been prepared in considerable detail with the architects Charlton Brown.
The new property will have 4 floors including ground, lower ground, first and second and underground parking for 14 cars. There is also a lift to all floors.
Gross building size is 1,814 sq m or 19,526 sq ft.
The net internal sales area of the flats is 14,241 sq ft or 1,323 sq m.