- Grand entrance hall with minstrel's gallery
- Imposing double reception room overlooking the garden
- Separate formal dining room
- Glazed family room leading to the garden
- Double aspect Study
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room opening to family room
- Principal bedroom suite with his and hers en-suite bathrooms & separate dressing room
- 5 further bedrooms all with en-suite bathrooms
- Utility Room
- Large gym with en-suite shower room
- 75' west facing landscaped rear garden
- Detached garage currently used for storage / workshop
- Guest WC with shower
- Internal drive from the bottom of the garden to the house
As sole agents we are delighted to offer for sale this imposing double fronted detached family house located in one of Hampstead’s premier tree-lined roads close to Kenwood and Hampstead.
The house which spans approximately 6,316 sq.ft (586.8 sq.m) affords superb entertaining space plus a garden level leisure area with a gym. The grand entrance hall is enjoys a minstrels gallery and elegant stairway providing access to the upper floors. From the upper levels there are spectacular views over Hampstead Golf Course and beyond. The property benefits from a well landscaped rear garden, excellent security, electric gates, ample off street parking and a detached double garage.